Friday, March 2, 2012

Campaigns

I went on IndieGogo and there are always people and causes to donate to. I currently put a tarot card reading auction hopefully to raise some money for a kid who needs skull surgery, his father is in the US air force and his mother is recovering from cancer, while they've met their goal I always feel it's still important to support those who protect us (like people in the military, police officers, etc.) I'm sure there will be unexpected costs so I wanted to alter you guys of that.
http://www.indiegogo.com/Brodys-Journey

Also two other wonderful causes, especially for those who love animals as much as I do, these guys have no where near their goal. I'm hoping to promote them because I believe animals get neglected and ignored so often.

This one http://www.indiegogo.com/Save-My-Baby-Monster?c=comments&a=466884
This is so a woman can take her cat to the vet and pay the cat's vet bills. Which I think are important because who really have pet insurance, people insurance so so expensive as it is. This is a woman who takes care of cats and she helps rescue them and give them homes, but one has recently gotten sick. So I think we should support her and help.

This one http://www.indiegogo.com/Help-Sasha-run-again
This is for a dog who is deaf who came into a rescue home but has a damaged knee and they're hoping to raise money to allow this poor puppy to run again. I really hope they meet their goal, it's a lot more than the vet bill but juts like them I have faith that people will help.

Other than to let people know about these I also wanted to let people know if they ask for a reading from me they can choose one of these causes and I'll donate all that money or if there's another charity you wish me to donate the reading cost to I will do that as well. I'd like to say that none of these causes have contacted me and I don't want people to think they all believe in what I believe simply out of respect. I don't want people to assume that because I'm bringing awareness about them they believe in what I do or anything like that in any way. I am in college and have limited funds, this is simply my way of hoping to help these charities.

I hope people spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information about online card readingsThank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete