Sunday, March 11, 2012

10 Tarot Card Reading - All money goes to help a cat go to the vet


Above is the picture of Baby Monster
Save My Baby Monster This is an Indie Gogo fundraiser to help a woman let her cat be treated by the vets. She doesn't have enough money but this women is a good women who takes care of her cats and when she realized her cat was sick and couldn't afford it she went to IndieGogo to help raise money for her cat. I can't keep saying cat, my family has three cats, and I always call them things like "prince" and "princess" and "my little baby cat". Cats are family to me, they have emotions and opinions and can get moody and happy just like any human and just like any human they can get sick, and when they get sick, it's expensive.
10 Tarot Card Reading ebay fundraiser

She has rescued cats from Booklyn, NYC and gives them a home in Pennsylvania. She's a proud TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) for 10 years now, for those who don't know this is incredibly important work. It helps feral cats to not keep reproducing, this helps to reduce the population of wild cats, which means greater chances of those cats getting homes. She has been doing extensive research on finding out the exact vet bill and it's looking like $500, she only has $31 so far so hopefully my fundaraiser can help her get closer to her goal. I have an auction on e-bay or you can pick a reading from my blog and let me know if you want the proceeds to go to this cat. In a few days I'll put up another fundraiser for a dog who needs surgery. I figure it might be an overload on readings and I want to give the people with the winning bid deserve to have clear readings. Also on ebay the fundraiser is for 10 tarot card readings. The readings will be done within 48 hours of the end of the auction. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and if you have any spare money to help this poor cat.

3 comments:

  1. I havent heard from you please contact me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am a
    psychic animal lover. Where did you get this amazing cat picture from?
    She is so cute and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm really interested in it and have enjoyed your blog information. Recently, I read your post and impressed. Definitely, would like to bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete