Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Michelle and have practiced tarot card readings for 8 years now. I  can use tarot card spreads to help guide you and show you obstacles in your way and how to avoid them. Whether you have specific questions or not I can use my powers of divination to channel the cards to help guide you. I have spreads to help to career choices, luck, relationships and general guidance.

 If you have any questions about my readings or about my experience feel free to ask. Thank you.

Also if you wish to have a different amount of readings please feel free to ask me and we can arrange something.

Requesting a reading

I offer several options for readings, all readings will be given to you within 24 hours of paying:

1 Reading for one question: $0.99
2 Readings for either the same or two different questions: $1.99
4 Readings for either the same or four different questions: $3.99
10 Readings for either the same or ten different questions: $9.99
A 6 month reading for two people: $14.99

If you'd like a super in-depth reading I can do that too but I'd need more time, it could take 2-3 days, if you'd like a super in-depth reading for one question just buy the 2 Readings and note that in your message to me and please remember it could take as much as 3 days to get a thorough reading.

I only use paypal for transactions

Type of Reading
 disclaimer: The law requires me to state that this is only for entertainment purposes. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for any activity caused by the product. All sales are final.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Masariyuu
    It's me LittleSunii coming for the 2nd reading I so enjoyed your spot on sight for me readings are a bit like therapy
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless,i want to learn about online card readings. Thanks for giving me such type of useful information.

    ReplyDelete